Twenty-Seven Changes I Want to Make before I Turn 28...

Having a birthday so close to the end of the year means that I'm going to take a jump start on my to-do list. Every year I try to make changes in my life and after a strong start, it all just dwindles away.


  1. Learn to code. This has been on my to-do list for way too long
  2. Volunteer
  3. Run a 5k (because it's been a while). If a 5k is successful, run a 10k. If a 10k is successful, train for a marathon
  4. Become more organized with finances
  5. Become more organized with my life. I've already bought a planner, so the biggest challenge is actually using it consistently
  6. Eat healthier
  7. Exercise regularly. 4-5 times a week; continuously
  8. Apply for school. After letting the dismissal keep me down, it's definitely time to get over that hump and apply for school
  9. Spend money on experiences rather than material things
  10. Cook one new recipe a week
  11. Practice yoga
  12. Take classes for the sake of knowledge
  13. Pick up a new hobby
  14. Facilitate the friendships that mean the most to me
  15. Reconnect with my religion
  16. Make a gratitude list
  17. Read at least 25 books
  18. Plan for and go on a vacation
  19. Try a digital detox
  20. Clean out my closet. I need to build a closet built on multi-purpose pieces that are age appropriate
  21. Make a 5 year plan
  22. Stop feeling guilty for treating myself
  23. Go hiking
  24. Wake up when the alarm goes off. Stop hitting that snooze button
  25. Turn our apartment into a more home-y environment
  26. Declutter our space and our lives. Donate old things that we do not need or want
  27. Do things that require me to reach outside of my comfort zone

Comments

Popular Posts