The Bucket List

I’ve started working on a bucket list several times over the past few years, but without fail I end up losing it or accidentally deleting it. This time I thought, “Hmmm Bhavini, what better way to not lose your bucket list than to type it and put it on the internet?!” “Great idea, Bhavini!”



Obviously I can’t continuously edit this post as I add or scratch off items, so I’m keeping the original on GoogleDocs because I can’t lose it there. Or so I hope. Let’s not test that theory though.
I tried to keep the list somewhat organized by short term bucket list items to long term bucket list items.
  • Zip-lining
  • Rock climbing (outdoor)
  • Participate in a flash mob
  • Scuba diving
  • Skydiving 
  • Bungee jumping
  • Go on a hot air balloon 
  • Camp out under the stars
  • Have campfire s'mores
  • Go on a cruise
  • Attend an NBA/NFL/NHL game
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Run a 5k/ 10k/ half marathon/ marathon
  • Visit all 50 states
  • Visit the 7 wonders of the world
  • Visit every (travel safe) country
  • Attend Comic Con (any)
  • Attend D23 Expo
  • Name a star
  • Be part of a studio audience
  • Ring in the new year in Times Square
  • Make a snowman
  • Meet Culture Shock
  • Meet Paramore (Booked! 8/4/2014)
  • Meet J.K. Rowling
  • Really, I want to meet a lot of artists/authors/actors. I'll probably make a separate list for that.
In no way is this list complete, this is just what I came up with in 30 minutes of downtime with my cousins. I definitely plan on adding to this.

What’s on your bucket list?

Comments

Popular Posts