Because I am so Inconsistent...

For November, I decided to challenge myself. Some people have the will power and motivation to do NaNoWriMo, but I feel like I need to start smaller. So I challenge myself and anyone else interest to a Six Word Story and/or daily journal entry.

Day 1:



Safe.
Their eyes closed, finally feeling safe.

1. What is one thing you'd like to do better this month?
This month, I want to focus on myself and my health. I want to exercise regularly, eat healthy, enjoy being in the moment, and feed my soul. I feel like I have put myself on the back burner and focused my attentions on everything but my own well being. I've been more worried about work and finances and less on my own happiness. I keep forgetting that work is just work. When I leave work, I shouldn't be bringing those worries home with me, especially because my job ends when I clock out. I don't want to grow old and look back regretting the time I spent worrying about work when I could have been doing anything else.



Challenge Sources:
Six Word Story
November Journal Prompts - Brittney Moses 

Comments

Popular Posts