Day 21 & 22.


The Bog.
Everything slowly disappeared into the bog.

Empress.
The empress was a born leader

21. What thoughts are you struggling with and who can you talk to about it?
My main struggles have been speaking up for myself and my own confidence. I've built up a thicker skin, but I still struggle with speaking up for myself when someone isn't giving me the same respect I give them. I used to think I had many people to talk to, but the more I sat here and thought about it the harder it was for me to list people. Other than my husband, I have maybe one or two friends that I could be fully open and honest with.

22. What challenge are you currently facing?
My current challenges are consistency and staying motivated. I feel like I've been lacking motivation in multiple parts of my life.

Challenge Sources:
Six Word Story
November Journal Prompts - Brittney Moses 

Comments

Popular Posts