Day 10 & 11.


The Whisper
The whisper was all they needed.

First Frost
Alert: First frost devastates local farmers.

10. What is an area of your life you have the hardest time trusting God in? 
I have the hardest time letting go and trusting in God's plan when it comes to finances. I feel like I'm in a constant state of stress because jobs come and go so quickly now. I don't know what I would do if I lost my job. I know money doesn't solve all of the world's problems or even all of my own problems but the thought of not being able to help support my family gives me anxiety.

11. What is something you need to do more consistently? How can you realistically make this a habit in your schedule?
I need to exercise more consistently. Not just for physical appearance sake, but for my mental health as well. I was at my happiest and healthiest when I was working out regularly. I don't want exercise to be a chore for me, I want to enjoy it (even enjoy the soreness that comes with it). For me, I know if I start going to bed earlier and waking up earlier I would definitely be able to exercise in the morning and go on with my day feeling less stressed.

Challenge Sources:
Six Word Story
November Journal Prompts - Brittney Moses 

Comments

Popular Posts