Day 8 & 9.

I was hoping I wouldn't be skipping any days in the challenge, but yesterday was a busy day of work + going to see Aziz Ansari. Instead of making two separate posts, I'll just combine the days.
Hopefully, this won't happen again.
Wind Storm. 
Warning: Wind storm threatens fall crops

Undercover.
She was ready to go undercover.

Make a list of your priorities for the week.
So today is Friday and the week is almost over. My priorities for next week are:
1. Exercise 3-4 times
2. Finish one of the books I have started
3. Clean the apartment and finally hang up our posters and stuff.

What has made you a stronger person?
Building back up after failure has made me a stronger person. There are times when I let the self doubt and fear get to me, but I have not let the lessons of my failure keep me from becoming a stronger person overall.

Challenge Sources:
Six Word Story
November Journal Prompts - Brittney Moses 

Comments

Popular Posts